The Squadron web site has a secure member’s area that provides access to many Squadron documents, including a copy of this procedures manual and weekend rosters. These documents are provided in PDF format and can be printed, viewed or searched online.
Accessing the Member’s area
The member’s area is a secure resource, so you are required to register for a member account on the web site.
How to register
- Open the web site to the home page and scroll to the bottom to see the log in form on the right hand side (alternatively access the registration page directly)
- To open the registration page click on “join us”
- The registration screen will open. Fill out the form to gain access to member restricted content. Please use your Sea Rescue call sign including the SR prefix [E.G. SR1234] as your user name.
- Click the ‘register’ button [once only]
- If your registration is successful, the form will be replaced and you will be shown the message “Registration Successful. Please proceed to Login”
Congratulations – you have now registered on the website. Note that this should be the only time that you need to register.
How to Log In
- Return to the Login form on the home page and enter your user name (SR call sign) and password. Click “remember me” if you don’t want to have to remember your user name and password and click ‘log in’.
Note: Never click “remember me” if you are using a Squadron owned computer
- You will now be returned to the home page, with a new navigation bar under the menu heading “Members Access: Documents and Rosters”
- Click “Documents and Rosters” and the page with links to member resources will open. Click the required link and your documents will open in a new window in PDF format
Forgot Your Password?
- Proceed to the login form
- Click ‘forgot password’
- Enter your e-mail address
- A new password will be e-mailed to you